Introducing the FoxFury EVO Lighting System. With up to 3 hours of rechargeable battery life, these weather and impact resistant 5700K LEDs meet FAA regulations for visibility and provide that much-needed lighting for emergency services, inspections, and photo/video applications. The EVO Lighting System is quickly and easily attached using its purpose-built mounting harness and provides up to 200 lumens of Omni-directional lighting.
- Two lights in one
- 360˚ swivel light
- 5700K white-balanced LEDs
- Rechargeable LiPo battery recharges in 1.5 hours
- Waterproof and impact resistant
- Strobe mode meets federal and international regulations for UAV night flight and anti-collision lighting
- Operating temperature range: -4°F (-20°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- 2 FoxFury D3060 Lights
- 1 Autel Robotics EVO Mounting Platform
- 1 USB-C Charging Cable
Autel Robotics is expanding its camera drone line to better match up against market leader DJI. The four new Evo Nano and Lite models on show at CES were first teased last year and should drive some competition to keep rival DJI on its toes.
With a significantly longer flight time than its DJI rivals and a camera with an adjustable aperture, this is an enticing option for those who find the Mavic 3 too expensive to consider.
It's the first non-DJI camera drone to win a full five-star accolade. This sensational mini drone is coming for DJI's crown.”