Designed to support any mission needing additional lighting (to fulfill FFA nighttime requirements) - the purpose-built FoxFury Lighting System brings the EVO II platform to the next level for carrying out the safest and most efficient flights possible. Developed with static and strobe capabilities, pilots have the flexibility to conduct emergency response missions that require strobe utility integration, or constant illumination for continuous visibility. With scalability in mind, pilots can expand the arrangement to allow for 7 integrated LED light units for additional safety in landing.
- Two lights in one
- 360˚ swivel light
- 1.5 - 3 hour battery life
- Three lighting modes: low, high and strobe
- 60 - 200 lumens
- 5,700K white-balanced LED's
- Rechargeable LiPo battery system recharges in 1.5 hours
- Waterproof and impact resistant
- Mounting harness fits 7 LED light units
- Operating temperature range: -4°F (-20°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- 2 FoxFury D3060 Lights
- 1 Autel Robotics EVO II Mounting Platform
- 2 USB-C Charging Cable
Autel Robotics is expanding its camera drone line to better match up against market leader DJI. The four new Evo Nano and Lite models on show at CES were first teased last year and should drive some competition to keep rival DJI on its toes.
With a significantly longer flight time than its DJI rivals and a camera with an adjustable aperture, this is an enticing option for those who find the Mavic 3 too expensive to consider.
It's the first non-DJI camera drone to win a full five-star accolade. This sensational mini drone is coming for DJI's crown.”