Protect your equipment from harsh environments. Made in the USA this military-grade SKB case with a GPC custom foam insert, designed specifically for EVO, holds your Aircraft and accessories. With a rating of MIL-C-4150J, you can have peace of mind knowing your gear is protected from water and dust. A lower tray reveals space to house up to a 10.5” tablet and room for spare propellers.
- 1 Autel EVO
- 1 EVO Remote Controller
- 4 Batteries (1 installed & 3 spares)
- USB cables or accessories
- 1 Charger cable
- 1 Charger
- 1 Tablet (10.5’ or smaller)
- Spare propellers
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration
- Made in the USA
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee from GPC cases
Autel Robotics is expanding its camera drone line to better match up against market leader DJI. The four new Evo Nano and Lite models on show at CES were first teased last year and should drive some competition to keep rival DJI on its toes.
With a significantly longer flight time than its DJI rivals and a camera with an adjustable aperture, this is an enticing option for those who find the Mavic 3 too expensive to consider.
It's the first non-DJI camera drone to win a full five-star accolade. This sensational mini drone is coming for DJI's crown.”