The Remote controller designed specifically for use with EVO takes design cues from EVO. With folding hand grips and an articulating mobile device holder, to reduce its footprint when stored. A built-in OLED screen keeps you informed of critical flight information or toggle to a 720p HD live video feed allowing you to view the camera and adjust settings without the need of a mobile device. The attached mobile device holder securely holds your smartphone. Connect your device via a USB cable to access more autonomous flight features and settings with the free Autel Explorer App available for Apple iOS and Android.
Refurbished Product FAQ
What is a Refurbished Autel Robotics product?
A Refurbished Autel Robotics product is a pre-owned unit that has been returned to Autel Robotics for a variety of reasons. Regardless of the reason, each product undergoes a full battery of bench and flight testing followed by post flight analysis. Any part(s) needing replacement is handled during this process.
Things to expect when purchasing a refurbished product:
- - Lack of certain retail packaging:
- - Plastic film may not be on the aircraft body
- - Plastic film may not be on the Gimbal Camera lens
- - Plastic film may not be on the Charger
- - Plastic film may not be on the Remote Controller
- - Propellers may not be packaged (both on the aircraft and spares)
- - USB cables may not be packaged
- - Boxes may show some wear
- - All items will be clean but may have minor cosmetic blemishes such as scuffs, scratches, etc...
- - Battery may have up to 10 cycles
- - Unit will be updated to most current version of firmware available during refurbishment process
- - All units are reconditioned and flight tested to strict standards set forth by Autel Robotics
- - Autel Robotics guarantees all refurbished products will function ‘as new’
- - Refurbished products may be available at a variety of retailers. After purchase of a refurbished unit from a 3rd party seller, all future support must be handled through Autel Robotics directly. Dealers will be unable to handle or process refurbished units post sale
- - Returns for cosmetic issues, that do not affect operation, will not be accepted
- - Every refurbished unit comes with a 6-month warranty against any manufacturer defects.
Autel Robotics is expanding its camera drone line to better match up against market leader DJI. The four new Evo Nano and Lite models on show at CES were first teased last year and should drive some competition to keep rival DJI on its toes.
With a significantly longer flight time than its DJI rivals and a camera with an adjustable aperture, this is an enticing option for those who find the Mavic 3 too expensive to consider.
It's the first non-DJI camera drone to win a full five-star accolade. This sensational mini drone is coming for DJI's crown.”